Facebook
Twitter
#beauteafro

thefrenchblackgirl, #beauteafro, #cheveuxcrepus, #cheveuxafro, #missafro

06:33


#Repost @brittbradley ・・・ Hi guys! As you may know, I'm a model! It's been my dream since I was little girl. Playing with barbies and hoping one day I could be one. I love to be dressed, made up and created into a vision of someone else's. It's a joy to see that I can help someone else by just doing what I love! I've been told over and over again that my dreams are unrealistic because of age, height, etc. However, there has always been a voice in me that tells me to keep going, keep pushing. I'm taking myself out of my comfort zones this year and asking for help from others and going to places I've never seen before! I have a purpose and a dream that has taken me from the Mississippi Delta to the west coast and back. I've been presented a great opportunity to be developed into a better model as well as gain great images for my portfolio . I'll be traveling around the world to London, Paris, Dubai, Istanbul, and the Dominican Republic! Jamaica has been removed. My mom always told me if you'll make one step God will take two. Here's one of my steps so let's get me there 💜💜💜💜The link is in my bio 💜💜💜💜💜••••• #TheFrenchBlackGirlFeature #FBLKG #naturalhairdoescare #protectivestyles #healthy_hair_journey #hair2mesmerize #TheFrenchBlackGirl#FBLKG #naturalhair #nhdaily #kinkychicks #amazingnaturalhair #myhaircrush #cheveuxnaturels #cheveuxcrépus #cheveuxafro #myhaircrush #hair2mesmerize #amazignnaturalhair #teamnatural #teamnatural_ #luvyourmane #naturallyshesdope #trialsntresses #healthy_hair_journey #berrycurly #curlbox #naturallyshesdope via Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular posts

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook